Visit France with fellow Missourians
15 Days from September 9-24 2016
$3,671, plus current airfare of $1,100 from Kansas City or St.Louis
This is the ideal vacation to explore France. Visit an ancient fishing village and seaside resorts. Enjoy scenic drives and a candlelight procession. Explore medieval villages. Drive along the famous Route Napoleon. Savor dinners at local restaurants and a wine-tasting.
- Ascend the Eiffel Tower
- Visit seaside resorts, Normandy Beaches, Mont St. Michel Abbey, Notre Dame Cathedral, a castle in Loire Valley, and Monte Carlo
- Enjoy wine tasting and special dinners at local restaurants
- Join the candlelight procession in Lourdes
- Walk along the Promenade des Anglais in Nice and ancient battlements in Carcassonne
- Ride first-class on the high-speed TGV train through Dijon-Paris
Visit beautiful Costa Rica in 2017!
8 Days from January 14-22, 2017
- You'll experience:
- Tortuguero National Park: guided cruise through the canals to view wildlife and a guided walk through the rainforest
- Tour a banana plantation
- Arenal: tour a pineapple plantation; sightseeing in La Fortuna; visit Natura Park, Tabacón Hot Springs, and the Arenal volcano
- Monteverde: visit the Sky Walk hanging bridges, the Santa Elena Cloud Forest, Trapiche family-owned farm and homemade lunch, farewell dinner
- Visit Sarchi Village: see artists in their workshops making the famous oxcarts in the center of Costa Rican handcrafts.
Let our experts handle all the details. Skip the lines and get special treatment at the must-see attractions, and take your heads out o the guidebook and let our expert guides make every destination fascinating.
Call 314-223-1224 to book.