Test your knowledge of Missouri's treasures and cultural locales
1. In what 1960s television show did the fictional Clampett family drive the jalopy that is housed at the Ralph Foster Museum at the College of the Ozarks?
2. What steamboat loaded with frontier supplies sank in the Missouri River in 1856, was unearthed in the 1980s, and is now the featured attraction at a Kansas City museum named in its honor?
3. What museum in Hannibal is the birthplace of an "unsinkable" survivor of the Titanic disaster?
4. What intersection, the center of Kansas City's African-American culture in the 1920s and 1930s, is now the site of the American Jazz and Negro Leagues Baseball museums?
5. In what town can you see a hunk, hunk memorabilia relating to The King at the Elvis is Alive Museum?
6. What museum at St. Joseph displays artifacts and equipment related to the history of the treatment of mental illness?
7. In what poet/s boyhood home is the St. Louis Toy Museum? (Hint: He penned "Little Boy Blue" and "Wynken, Blynken, and Nod.")
8. What museum in Branson has likenesses of historical figures and Tinseltown icons, such as characters from The Wizard of Oz?
9. What St. Louis museum offers exhibits called Tenpin Alley chronicling five thousand years in the history of a popular pastime?
10. What is a mochila, found in the Pony Express National Museum at St. Joseph?