1. The Beverly Hillbillies featured the jalopy on display at the Ralph Foster Museum at Point Lookout.
2. The Arabia Steamboat Museum displays the steamboat and its cargo, which were buried for 132 years.
3. The Molly Brown Home and Museum is dedicated to the woman who helped command a Titanic lifeboat.
4. Eighteenth and Vine si the famous Kansas City intersection at which you'll find the American Jazz and Negro Leagues Baseball museums.
5. Wright City along Interstate 70 is home to the unique roadside Elvis is Alive Museum.
6. The Glore Psychiatric Museum at St. Joseph presents the sometimes-biazarre history of psychiatric treatment.
7. Eugene Field's boyhood home is the location of the St. Louis Toy Museum.
8. The Hollywood Wax Museum at Branson has wax figures of more than 170 famous people.
9. The International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame tells the story of bowling since its origin in ancient Egypt.
10. Leather saddlebags called mochilas were use dot carry letters along the Pony Express.