Recipe courtesy of Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Company
- ½ cup +2 tablespoons canola oil
- 30 cups cold, cooked rice
- 5 medium onions,
- 2 ½ cups chopped bell peppers
- 5 medium carrots, grated
- 2 large bunches of green onions, chopped
- 5 cups of green peas
- 40 cloves of garlic
- Sesame oil
- 5 teaspoons red curry paste
- 10 tablespoons of Bragg’s liquid amino acids or soy sauce
- Heat the oil in the pan, and fry the rice together with onion, bell peppers, and carrots.
- Add the green onions, frozen peas, and garlic cloves to the mix, and continue cooking. Cook until the vegetables are done.
- Next, add sesame oil and red curry paste, and divide the mixture between two skillets.
- Add Bragg’s (or soy sauce) into both of the skillets.
Makes 15 to 20 servings.