Garden Pasta Salad
Courtesy of Smokin’ Fresh Streetside BBQ
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pound rotini pasta, cooked
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, rinsed and drained
- 2 large cucumbers, sliced about 1/2-inch thick, then cut slices in half
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2/3 cup pomegranate or raspberry dressing
- Sprinkle diced onion with sugar and let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl. Add onion mixture, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, parsley, pepper, and parmesan. Toss to distribute evenly.
- Add dressing and toss to coat. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.