Chocolate Toffee Brownies
- 1 cup soy margarine
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup soy flour
- 7 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can prepared frosting of your choice
- 4 Heath bars
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer, cream together margarine and sugar, add eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture and beat on low until dry mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool.
- Spread with thin layer of your favorite icing, and sprinkle with bits of crushed Heath bar.